Looking for a last minute keto-friendly dessert recipe for Thanksgiving? We've got you covered with our #KSnaps Pumpkin Cobbler.
- 15 ounces Pumpkin Puree
- 3 whole Eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 cup Full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup crumbled Keto-Snaps (6-7 cookies)
- 2 tsp granulated sweetener of choice (we like @Bochasweet)
- 1 cup Walnuts or Pecans, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/8 tsp Ginger, Ground
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix together pumpkin filling ingredients until well combined
- Pour into a 8"x 11" baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl stir together crushed #KetoSnaps, sweetener, nuts, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger until well combined. Make a well in the center.
- Add egg and vanilla. Stir together until well combined, crumbly, and egg is no longer visible.
- Evenly distribute crumb topping over the top of pumpkin mixture until evenly coated.
- Evenly drizzle melted butter over crumb mixture.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden brown and center is just slightly loose.
- Allow to cool until set. Enjoy!
- Ready in: 40-50 minutes
- Serves: 12 people
- Calories: 223
- Net Carbs: 6 grams
- Fat: 21 grams
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Protein: 4 grams